- Compare Specific Profiles
Find out which genes are expressed specifically in species and/or conditions and have homologs expressed in a different species and/or condition. Note: This analysis is currently only possible for P. falciparum and P. berghei.
- First select which gene families to use for the comparison.
- Select the species and conditions to compare. (Note that different methods might have different conditions associated with them)
- Set the desired SPM cutoff (recommended: 0.85)
- On each side Genes found indicates how many genes will appear in the results for that selection. Adjust the settings accordingly.
- Finally, click Compare specificity